Friday, February 11, 2011

Pink Little Dreams


Caution: This image may cause an overdose of pink that will make your eyes sting.
I kid, I kid.

Well, maybe not so much.
Oh my goodness, did I just upload some photography instead of digital art? Why yes I did. It never hurts to be well-rounded and photography’s loads of fun. It is not my forte but I love experimenting with it, but it really isn't much more than a hobby since drawing (and animation in the future) is my main focus.
The little crown-on-a-pillow-thing there is a little box that came with a porcelain Princess Aurora doll, i also have a Cinderella and Belle one (The Belle box is gorgeous, it has a rose on top and its just beautiful...). That teddy bear-on-a-swing used to be my mother's so it’s kind of old, and that wrist is filled with bracelets I've accumulated since I was a little girl.
So this is what happens when I try to do something hardcore (referring to my last post), I have like a withdrawal and my next project ends pumped up on girliness like an athlete on steroids.


No comments:

Post a Comment